Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Everyday is a new day

Things have went from horrible, to bad, to alright, to ok!
Everyday is a new day and something new will happen each day, no matter if its good or bad. I believe everything happens for a reason.
I may not know why bad things happen, but there is always something good that comes from it!
School started back today, its was a usual boring first day back.
I'm not really looking forward to class everyday, but nobody
ever does. i only have 3 classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I have a night class on Monday at 6, its a dumb PE class that
i need to take . =(
Im ready for the nice warm weather that we have in TTexas, not the shitty cold weather. I hate having 20 degree weather one day then 65 the next. I would love for it to stay warm now, I'm sick of the cold!

No comments: